Thursday 25 September 2014

Nursing Necklaces


These necklaces were designed on the basis of my own experiences, nursing my three children. Once they reach a few months old, it can be difficult to get babies to focus, and not pull on your clothes, hair and so on.

These necklaces feature a large, smooth gemstone, which is very tactile and perfectly rounded for little fingers. The leather cord is adjustable using sliding knots so the pendant can be lowered for nursing or raised to suit your neckline or while babywearing.


I've also been lucky enough to make this bespoke nursing necklace using a handmade wood bead the customer was given at her Blessingway. Combined with a smooth Rose Quartz donut that echoes the bead's shape this was finished off with coordinating beads.

My ready-to-post items are available here, but if you'd like to discuss a custom order please feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment