Tuesday 14 May 2013

And here I am!

Hello! I had been blogging in a different corner of the internet (www.mummymuddle.blogspot.co.uk) for a while, but since starting the business in February I've not really had time to devote to it. So I'm starting here afresh, focussing mainly on my jewellery but I'm sure the family stuff will creep in!

So, a bit about me. I'm a work at home Mum of two beautiful girls who are 4 1/2 and 20 months and we're expecting a new baby in August. I opened Erimini Designs in February of this year, originally to sell psychic protection jewellery at events run by Spiritual Eyes (www.spiritualeyes.co.uk) but I found I was enjoying it so much that I started to branch out and sell online. 

I work mainly with gemstones and crystals and I try to stick to natural materials as I feel they give the pieces a more individual feel. All of my designs are never remade so they are truly one-off items.

Its a very steep learning curve as I've never been self-employed before, but I'm very much enjoying the journey. What's nice is I'm finding the pieces that get the most interest are the ones that I like most, so at least I have that sorted!

No comments:

Post a Comment