Sunday 1 September 2013

New Gift Designs and Upcoming Craft Fayres


I've been working on beaded gifts recently, ready for *whispers* Christmas. I'm doing bag charms and bookmarks this year and I've had pretty good feedback on the ones I've done so far. I've stuck with using gemstones to give the pieces a quality finish, and the uniqueness that is so important to me.


I've also booked a few events to get me back to craft fairs after the birth of my little boy in July. The dates are as follows:

Saturday 26th October - Derby Arts & Crafts Fayre, Derby Market Hall 10am-4pm https://www.facebook.com/derbyartsandcraftsfayre 
Saturday 9th November - Mind, Body & Spirit Event ay Derby Spiritualist Church, Charnwood Street 10am-4pm
Saturday 30th November - Derby Arts & Crafts Fayre, Derby Market Hall 10am-4pm https://www.facebook.com/derbyartsandcraftsfayre 
Saturday 7th December - Christmas Craft & Gift Fair at St Peter's Church, Derby 10.30am-3pm

Hopefully I may see you there!




No comments:

Post a Comment